Connecting People Creating Opportunity
Asset Employment Group is a staffing agency with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Lincoln, Nebraska. We specialize in direct hire and contract placement in some of the area’s fastest-growing industries.
We help candidates find great jobs. We take time to get to know you and where you want to go in work and in life. So we can better anticipate where you’ll make the best impact. AEG serves as advisor, coach and connector to help you land a position that fits your skills and grows your career.
We help companies find great talent. We are here to reduce your workforce challenges. Our team of experienced hiring professionals works day in and day out reviewing, meeting with, interviewing, and vetting potential candidates to fit the staffing needs of your company. Learn more about our team ›
We bring people and opportunity together. Through our commitment to building strong, long lasting relationships we match high quality candidates with great companies to ensure growth and success for both.
To be recognized as an industry leader in supporting companies and job seekers to navigate the changing world of work. As innovation and technology accelerate, pace of increases and performance expectations rise we connect the best talent to the right company.
- People… We are in the people business. We respect and embrace diverse perspectives. We work together to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Passion… We believe a person can achieve anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm. We advocate for our customers and our employees.
- Professionalism… We operate an ethical work environment. We do what we say we will do and take responsibility for our actions.
- Positivity… We are committed to an optimistic approach to business. We know with a positive attitude and teamwork every challenge is surmountable.
- Performance… We recognize the goal of business and personal growth is results. We partner with companies and individuals to create successful solutions.
A resume without a relationship is absolutely worthless. Hiring managers spend about 60 seconds looking at each resume. When AEG presents a candidate you can be confident you’ll see a qualified person and not just a screened resume.